To provide the best possible service, Rosini Antiques will provide an estimate and consultation of color, materials and techniques used for your restoration project. A first hand inspection is the best way to get an accurate estimate.
Estimates by email
Basic estimates can be provided if you email us some photos. Although these estimates are usually accurate, please understand that it is only an estimate based on your provided photo. These estimates can be subject to change when your project is inspected first hand.
Please send the following to scott@RosiniRestorations.com
- An overall photo.
- Photos of the problem areas that you would like restored.
- Name and phone number – we both have questions and concerns. Back and forth emails are time consuming. Let’s discuss your project on the phone.
Transportation & Storage
If needed, pick up/delivery and storage can be provided. Fees may be applied so let’s discuss this during your estimate.
There are times when additional fees may be applied to projects. It doesn’t happen often but here are some things that can change the balance due from the original estimate:
- Upholstered and woven furniture - Unforeseen costs are common here because of the covering material. Sometimes it is best to give an estimate after the covering material is pulled back or removed.
- Production of sample boards for your project.
- Pick up or delivery that was not agreed on during estimate.
- Any changes made by the client after an estimate is given.
- Storage – see below.
- Balance unpaid – see below.
Upon agreement of estimate a 50% deposit will be required. Balance will be due upon completion of your project. Unpaid balances subject to 1.5% monthly finance charge.
Payment methods available are cash or check.
A $2 per day storage fee will be charged for each item not picked up or scheduled for delivery within 14 days of estimate or finished project.